We've received a number of requests requesting information about different lots that seem to be preparing for construction in San Tan Valley.
We thought we'd take a moment to let everyone know what is and is not coming in so far.
**Off Skyline Drive - 5388 E. Skyline Dr. San Tan Valley 85140 - NEW INFO**
- Dance and flip Zone
**West of Kenworthy / South of Germann Rd - 43421 N Friend Ave - NEW INFO**
- Manes & Miracles - opening January 2019
**West side of Gantzel, south of Pecan Creek Drive Road across from Dairy Queen - NEW INFO**
- Dutch Brothers
- Car Wash
- Proposed Office Space
- Proposed two stand alone restaurants
**South side of Hunt Hwy off Bella Vista, behind Fry's - NEW INFO**
- Pizza Hut - building new stand alone location
- Bisbee Breakfast Club
**Southwest corner of Hunt Hwy & Bella Vista - across from Fry's - NEW INFO**
- Car wash and Brakes Plus
**Northwest corner of Hunt Hwy and Arizona Farms - NEW INFO**
- San Tan Valley Pioneer Justice Court
**Southeast Corner of Ironwood & Ocotillo - NEW INFO**
**Northeast Corner of Ironwood & Ocotillo - NEW INFO**
- L.A. Fitness
**Northwest corner of Gantzel & Bella Vista - NEW INFO**
- Commercial Development
- Townhouses/Multi Family Housing
Ironwood & Ocotillo
Beginning discussions of a massive multi use master planned development to include a hotel, multi-family apartment units, up to 300,000 square feet of entertainment, dining, fitness and other retail uses with 50 acres of engineered, platted single-family residential lots all thoughtfully designed with lakes and 15 acres of open space. More info here.
Gantzel & Pecan Creek Drive - next to DQ
- Cobblestone Car Wash
South of Golf Club Drive/Bella Vista on the west side of Hunt Hwy
- Express car wash
- automotive services
- a child care center
- a community service facility
- a health care facility (urgent/emergency care center)
- health and fitness facility
East of Gantzel on Combs (across from Encanterra - behind Jack in the Box)
- Mint Homes Subdivision
- Proposal for 3 story Apartment Complex - click here for more info - **NEW INFO**
SW Corner of Ocotillo and Gantzel
- Express Car Wash
On Hunt Hwy near San Tan Flats
- Landscape Material Store
Next to Walmart on Hunt Hwy
- Dignity Health ER
West side of Gantzel near Banner Ironwood
- More homes in the Circle Cross community
East side of Gantzel in medical plaza
Nothing is planned yet, but buildings/shells are being built for new tenants.
Ironwood & Pecan Creek Drive
Ironwood & Pima Rd
- Fourth Rural Metro Fire Station
- Metro PCS - 270 E Hunt Hwy Ste 7 **NEW INFO**
- Heart of Promises Ministry - 30651 N. Gary Road
- United States Post Office - 30994 N Golf Club Drive - Hunt Hwy & Golf Club Drive/Bella Vista
- Dental Office - Hunt Hwy - South of Bella Vista - next to AutoZone
- Circle K - Gary & Empire across from the Urgent Care Extra
- Panda Express - Across from Walmart on Hunt Hwy by Dunkin Donuts
- Automotive Repair Shop - NE Corner of Ironwood & Ocotillo
- Dairy Queen - Ironwood Dr and Pecan Creek Drive
- T-Mobile - NW Corner of Combs/Gantzel
- Jack in the Box - NE Corner of Combs/Gantzel
- The Pit Beef - Off Skyline Ranch near Valley of the Sun Estates
- Charter School - NW corner Gantzel & Bella Vista
- Auto Zone - NE Corner of Combs & Gantzel
- Biscuits Cafe - NE Corner of Hunt Hwy & Bella Vista (in old Don Pedro's location)
- Homers Smokehouse (in the old Jim Burro's building) - NE Corner of Ocotillo and Meridian - has been annexed into the Town of Queen Creek as of April 9, 2018
- LDS Ward - Gantzel Across from Poston Butte
WHAT'S NOT COMING?
Is Home Depot coming?
Last year Home Depot placed 12.7 acres of their lot on the market for sale and many of us assumed they would not be building in San Tan Valley. Well it looks like Home Depot's plans may be changing. They have been reaching out to the county to discuss building again. They are building three new locations in Arizona, as well as remodeling two existing locations. Will they finally decide to open one of those locations in San Tan Valley? Stay tuned for more information coming soon!
Is Costco building in San Tan Valley?
There has been no information released that Costco is considering San Tan Valley. Costco has very specific requirements and at this time we do not meet those requirements. As of March 28, 2018 however Costco has opened discussion with a site planner to look into sites in or near Queen Creek, with the hopes of having a decision made by year end. Stay tuned for more information!
We'd also like your input
Behind the Urgent Care Extra, located at Gary & Empire (by Circle Cross) there is about 8,000 sq ft available for lease.
The space will be broken down into smaller units for multiple ease tenants. After speaking with the developers, they'd like to hear from YOU! What you would like to see built there? Let us know in the comments below, or on Facebook here.
Remember the lots will be about 1500-2000 sq ft or so think more along the lines of small retail shops, boutiques, services, etc.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS